This was a very productive meeting where we initially discussed what questions we would like to ask Jij Maakt de Buurt and what Mirthe can ask the municipality’ssustainability representative.
Then we discussed our next steps, creating a process plan:
1. Determine a menu of suitable sustainability ideas for neighbourhoods
2. Determine first neighbourhood possibly suitable for pilot
3. Visit Neighbourhood
4. Select section of neighbourhood to complete workshop with
5. Organise time and location for workshop with neighbourhood, inviting residents from across all social groups
6. Determine materials needed for workshop
7. Host workshop
8. Evaluate success and process of workshop
9. Host second neighbourhood workshop of pilot if we have time
10. Perfect process for use in all neighbourhoods
11. Create playbook for municipality
As well as discussing more in dept what this workshop could be, and how we can effectively invite citizens.